The activities of the Gerontology Research Group of the University of A Coruña (GIG) include to Host Visiting Fellows according to the established requirements.
The Visiting Fellow will collaborate with other members of the GIG in the development of one or several research lines of those being offered (See http://investigacion.udc.es/gl/Research/Details/G00083)
The Visiting Fellow, must strictly meet all the rules established in all workspaces where he/she will develop his/her activity; maintain the strict confidentiality of all documentation provided and pay the current rates for Visiting Fellow in the University of A Coruña bank account, previously to his/her arrival.
The Gerontology Research Group will provide the Visiting Fellow with:
• A tutor who will supervise his/her work
• Access to the UDC bibliographical resources
• A workspace with computer and office equipment
• Reasonable use of coping facilities, office and printing consumables
• Certificate of visiting fellow containing duration and activities carried out
This Research Group will not provide any form of accommodation or financial or sanitary coverage during the visit.